Our Unique Process Engages ALL Stakeholders
Herein lies Strategy1st’s accountability to your school, by delivering a process which has stood the test of time and been refined by each of the Directors who have over a three decades experience working within the Australian Education sector.
Our process elements are truly collaborative and include the following elements:
- Face to face collaboration and interviews with key leaders
- Forums with:
- Staff: teaching and non-teaching,
- Parents, Care Givers, Guardians
- Students and
- Other school community stakeholders
- Online Questionnaires
- Facilitated workshops
- Outcome documents
- Draft Strategic Plan versions
- Final Four-Year Strategic Plan
The process can be completed in between 2 – 3 months pending school timetabling.
‘You can manage what you can measure’
Working with the mantra ‘You can manage what you can measure,’ it is critical a pragmatic eye to delivering your plan is essential. In fact, strategic planning should mean less more focused actions, not more work.
ready to get started?
Get in touch with us