You’re here because you are a school principal or leader that is looking for a strategic plan. We get that. Now like never before schools are turning to a planning process to establish focus, direction and to link the outcomes to the qualitative and quantitative results desired by the school.
STRATEGY1ST FACILITATION OUTLINE
Thank you for considering for Strategy1st to facilitate your school’s strategic plan process. Here is the outline
Plan, develop and manage a consultation process that suits your school and engages all the school community;
Research and analyse relevant background information;
Facilitate planning workshops;
Construction of your school’s strategic plan,
Connect the new Strategic Plan to other relevant School Planning documents.
It is anticipated that this project would take approximately three – four months to complete from start to finish, at which time drafts of your plan will precede the final plan for execution.
Strategy4Schools Planning Scope
The following table illustrates the four levels of planning possible for your school. For schools at the beginning of their formalised planning process the premium and premium plus planning process is recommended
Strategy4Schools - Planning Packages
|Initial meeting and project proposal and scope||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Intensive interviews with between 4 – 6 key people||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Outcomes document version one||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Full day’s workshop – Major workshop one 8 -12 people||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Current plan gap analysis||Yes||Yes|
|Half day workshop – Refinement workshop two||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Draft plan version one||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Draft plan version two||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Half day workshop – Refinement workshop three (if required)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Draft plan final version three||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Council / P&C workshop / presentation||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Community survey initial testing||Yes||Yes|
|Community survey plan testing||Yes||Yes|
|Half yearly review||Yes||Yes|
Fees subject to regular variation
Sample list of school clients
The following is a sample of the Schools and Colleges that Strategy1st has worked with over an extended period of time:
- Aspley State Primary School
- Aspley East State Primary School
- Brisbane Inner Western Schools Alliance
- Calamvale Community College
- Canterbury College
- Centenary State High School
- Corinda State High School
- Forest Lake State High School
- Fraser Coast Anglican College
- Eight Mile Plains State School
- Independent Girls School Sport Association (Perth)
- Indooroopilly State High School
- Iona College
- Marist College Emerald
- Stuartholme School
- St Helens Anglican College
- St Mary’s College – Maryborough
- St Paul’s School
- St Rita’s College
- The Associated Schools – TAS
- Toowoomba Prep School
- Wooloowin State School
- Queensland Academies – SMT
- Queensland Girls Secondary School Sport Association (QGSSSA)
Please contact us if you wish to approach any of the above Principals to discuss Strategy1st processes.
Our Experience & Approach
Our experience in working with many schools over the past decade ensures that we have developed an understanding of the sensitivities of each of the school sectors and bring a pragmatic approach to the task.
We don’t just produce an operational plan but rather focus on those ‘big picture’ issues and opportunities that have long term implications and significant impacts on your school.
Most importantly, we believe that our approach to assisting schools with their strategic planning is distinctive for the following reasons:
- all of the consultants have a teaching background – we have credibility with educators
- we combine an understanding of the school sector with an appreciation of the commercial realities facing schools these days
- our focus is on the development of a plan which is practical and implemented not just published and forgotten
- we have established relationships with clients that are characterised by their longevity.
Contact us now and get started!