Visibility / Credibility / Capability
Planning for a bright future, building a powerful brand and proactively marketing your organisation in contemporary ways, is the blue print for each successful organisation in pursuit of market ‘credibility,’ ‘visibility’ and in creating a reputation of ‘capability’.
A brief introduction to Strategy1st
- We are a Brisbane-based consultancy;
- We assist organisations to shape their direction;
- Our firm has a particular focus on working in the Education, not-for-profit, SME and sporting sectors and the facilitation and implementation of plans;
- Our mission is ‘to help people reach agreement and turn agreement into action’;
We believe consulting activity centres on:
- Facilitating conversations at the senior level;
- Canvassing the views of all stakeholders;
- Bringing people together to determine priorities;
- Encouraging disciplines that ensure regular reviews.
Our approach to strategic planning is based on responses to the following 5 key strategic questions which provide the framework for the Strategy1st process:
- What is important to us?
- What seems to be happening?
- What opportunities exist?
- What are we going to do about it all?
- How are we going to monitor progress and measure success?